6.03.2011

big brother

Noah is a very good big brother.
He loves his "stister" Lola very much.

He's certainly had to adjust, but he's doing really well with it.

he ALWAYS makes sure she has LOTS of toys to play with

he's learning that maybe some toys are a little too big for her just yet

he pushes her in her swing

he makes sure she has LOTS of toys to play with

holds her hand and comforts her when she cries

and... makes sure she has LOTS of toys to play with

In this one, he had given her a pair of his (clean) underwear in case she had a poopy diaper.

I thought that was pretty thoughtful of him.

He's such a good big brother.




2 comments:

  1. I love that Noah already knows how to share!!! I need him to teach Davis that skill! Those pictures are so funny! I love that Lola doesn't even care that she is being smothered by toys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that Noah is such a sweetheart little doll baby I could just eat him up! How sweet and cute for him to give his little sister so many toys. I love him!

    ReplyDelete