12.21.2009

Christmas is coming...

This year is super fun because Noah will actually get excited for the things he gets for Christmas!  Having kids makes the holidays so much more fun.  It throws you right back into childhood.  I'm afraid I may even wake Noah up too early Christmas morning because I just can't wait for him to open his presents!

I normally buy new wrapping paper each Christmas.  It's one of my very favorite things to do.  But this year, I decided to use up what I already had.  I still have so much left over from other years. 

So I used 3 different patterns and it turned out really cute!  I LOVE how a bunch of piled up presents looks under a tree.  I know, I know... it shouldn't be the focus of Christmas.  But... it's just too darn fun not to do!  I stayed up until 3am one night wrapping everything while watching Christmas movies.  It was great fun even though I was super tired the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment