12.02.2009

Crafting for Christmas!!

I'm the type of person that goes shopping for decor, not to buy, but to get ideas.  I don't know if it's because I'm too cheap to spend money on something I think I can make or because I truly want to make it.  So I found some white, glittered pinecones that were ridiculously expensive so.... I made some myself.

Here is after I spray-painted and was glittering.  I didn't glitter them too much because I was SO DONE WITH THE PINECONES!  I was covered in white spraypaint, that doesn't come off very easily, and my trigger finger hurt super bad!  Plus it was cold outside!  And I'm certainly not going to spraypaint inside.  Not to mention I was coated in a layer of glitter.  Anyway, it was a lot more work than I ever thought it would be, but we have this giant glass snifter that I needed to fill.... so white pinecones it is!


And the mis-match stockings:


I think it's fun to add random socks to the fireplace as your family grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment