4.12.2011

a new print set and a spring sale

I have been wanting to paint a rocket for a long time!
So I finally did it.  I love the way it turned out and so does Noah, so that means it passes the test and has been added to the shop!

But to make it even more fun, I painted two more to make it a set.
Here they are:
the rocket

the moon and stars

a planet to visit

And to celebrate the much anticipated arrival of spring...
we're having a sale!


It's the Spring BOGO Sale!
All you have to do is purchase any PRINT that you wish, then tell me which print of equal or lesser value you would like for free in the "message to seller" section during checkout! Again, if you Buy 1, you get 1 FREE, buy 2 get 2 FREE, buy 3 get 3 FREE, etc.!!!

Just a note, this is only for single prints.
**Print SETS excluded.**
**Original paintings excluded.**
**Paper goods/cards excluded.**
So come visit the shop for some great savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment