4.10.2011

Lola at two weeks

Although Lola is 3 weeks old today, I thought I'd share some pictures of her at 2 weeks old.


She looks so much like Noah did at this age.  I guess we know what she's going to look like... ??


At 2 weeks old, Lola was sleeping like a little angel all the time.  Only waking up to eat.



Now she's awake a lot more often and is usually not very happy about it.
But what a cutie!  Look at all that hair!



She's still so tiny!  At her 2 week check up, she was only 7 lbs.  I remember Noah getting so big so fast.  Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.  But Lola IS tiny!  She's very petite.  Especially her hands.  They are tiny with super long fingers.  She's so sweet and we're anxious to get to know her!



1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie! I can't believe how little she is? Both of my kids have come out way bigger than she is right now!!! I love love love all of her hair!!! I am sorry that she has been so fussy for you lately!!! That is so rough! If you need anything let me know! We would love to have Noah over to play again!!!

    ReplyDelete