6.24.2010

a trip south

Last weekend we were able to escape for a short trip down to beautiful Southern Utah.  We started the first day with a short hike to the Lower Emerald Pools in Zion National Park.  I've visited this park many times before, but each time I'm there, I'm overwhelmed by it's beauty!

Here's Noah cradling Abe's head.  Have no idea what he was doing, maybe he just wanted to snuggle Daddy's head??


The next morning Abe took Noah swimming to cool off a bit from the heat of the desert:


Noah got a little tan:


The rest of the time we spent with my parents who live in St. George, UT.  It was SOOOOOO hot so we filled up the baby pool and Noah had so much fun!

We all enjoyed watching him from the shade of the patio.  Here's my mom and Abe relaxing (and me reflected in the window!):

All in all, a lovely relaxing trip.  We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment