1.15.2011

2011 valentines are in

Yay!  The new 2011 Valentines are in!  I fell so in love with the tiny ones I did last year that I decided to do it again!  This will most likely become an annual thing.  They are about 2.25 x 3.25 inches and come with tiny white envelopes to keep your message private and/or stick some candy in with your note.

Here are the sets:





And as I said last year, who says Valentines can't be year round??

Some possible uses for tiny Valentines include (but not limited to):
-Classroom Valentines
-slipping in a lunchbox
-tucking in a purse or wallet
-leaving around the house (ie: computer, mixing bowl)
-inlcude with other letters as a fun little extra

They come in sets of 12 (4 of each design) with 12 tiny little envelopes.
These are made from my own original pencil illustrations, then colored digitally. I have printed them on a light weight, white cardstock and hand-cut each one!
Enjoy these! They are available in the shop now!  You can pick up a set (or more) HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment