1.24.2012

new valentines!

I know I'm running late this year... seems to be the story of my life for the past 10  months since little Lola arrived in our lives!

BUT...

I have finally finished the 2012 Valentine sets!

The Birds and Bees Set

The Bomb Set

These are made from my original pencil drawings, then scanned and colored digitally.
This year, I colored them with the clone tool in photoshop using my prints so they would show texture.  I know that sounds weird, but the coloring turned out really cute!


They are available to purchase in the shop now!


Also, I may end up listing the past years' Valentines too.  But if you don't see those sets and want one, just let me know and I set up a reserved listing for you.
You can view the past years' sets here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment